The South African Wire Association (SAWA) links the South African wire industry with product manufacturers in the rest of the world. The organization assist global manufacturing companies that need to make contact with South African wire product producers.
Companies in the South African wire industry offer manufacturers an ever-in-creasing number of wire products, equipment, chemicals, consumables and services.
SAWA member companies typically produce the following types of wire products, wire machinery, products fabricated from wire, accessory materials and services:
• Low-carbon wire in hard drawn, galvanized, black annealed, etc.
• Straightened and cut low-carbon wire.
• High carbon- and spring wire in hard drawn and galvanized.
• Bead wire.
• Wire rope.
• Welding wire.
• PC wire and -strand.
• Stay wire.
• Baling wire and baling ties.
• Formed wire products.
• Consumer products.
• Wire rod.
• Wire art.
• Springs, formed wire parts, fasteners, nails.
• Wire drawing chemicals and consumables.