We are a niche logistics company, specialising in the transportation of dangerous goods for the last 25+ years. We have branches throughout South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Bahrain and France, working to an exceptionally high standard of customer service, across many different industries.
We are currently looking for an outgoing, positive and proactive thinking person to join our DGI team in Gauteng. This role would suit someone with knowledge of the freight industry and are confident in contacting leads and existing customers. The purpose of this role is to grow sales by lead generation and account management, working with the managers.
Responsibilities, but not limited to
- Manage a database of customers, existing and potential, via regular telephonic contact on a regular call cycle
- Creating leads & tracking in CRM
- Ensure all sales activities, communications and opportunities are followed up, and recorded in the CRM
- Following up existing quotes & projects, as required
- Support in Marketing & Sales within the company as required
- Complete and compile daily, weekly and monthly reports.