To accurately, effectively arrange and co-ordinate the entire import function and provide back-up assistance to team in accordance with the company’s business policies and procedures to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Receive and enter orders in FLOW (in-house system). Update system timely for transhipments & arrivals.
- Ensure timely shipping is arranged in accordance with customers requested RSD, RDD & mode /equipment type.
- Handle Full set of Shipping Documents. Check correspondence of BLs, shipping invoices, packing list, COO etc. Ensure documents are correct and provided on time to clearance agents & customers.
- Coordinate timely import & export customs clearance & deliveries.
- Coordinate with Sales dept. & export offices the timely quotation sent to customer prior shipping.
- Ensure actual invoices from vendors & invoices to customers correspond to quotations. Responsible for costs & invoices booked properly and timely in the Financial Files.
- Maintaining paper file: print file control sheet, keeping copies of shipping docs, orders, quotations, invoices from vendors, invoices to customers, important correspondence.
- Working closely with customers, Hillebrand export offices and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines;
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, Carrier’s route changes, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight.
- Shipping documents review: check that data on the shipping invoices, BLs and packing lists are corresponding to each other.
- May be required to undertake additional duties as the needs of the business dictate