A freight Forwarding Company is seeking a Seafreight Export Controller to join their team
- Requesting and negotiating of freight and Transport Rate
- Compile shipping Export Estimates
- Liaising with the various institutions
- PPECB and state vet inspections
- Handling of various commodities
- Processing CTO, Haz PD
- Processing customs documents and various forms/Certificates
- Setting up Solas with transporters and depots
- Working on Navis and able to Pre-Advise Containers/Tanks
- Liaising with clients and agents on a regular basis.
- Handling of breakbulk shipments
- Ensure export department is profitable.
- Assisting clients with incoterm analysis if required.
- Ensure client is compliant with Customs rules and regulations.
- Reconciliation of general ledger queries.